- Review and update event proposal guidelines and standards.
- Check received proposals to confirm that they are appropriate for the event.
- Distribute proposals to reviewers and other members of the Developers’ Showcase committee.
- Evaluate proposals and decide to accept or reject each based on merits and event rules.
- Compile feedback from reviewers and discuss decisions as needed.
- Inform candidates via of committee decisions via acceptance/rejection letters.
- Confirm presenters’ software and hardware needs with EV managers
- Determine order of presenters
- Act as moderator/timekeeper during Developers’ Showcase
- Report on attendance at CALL-IS Planning Meeting