CALL-IS invites you to join us at the Electronic Village March 28-30 in Chicago, Illinois, USA!
Electronic Village Special Events:
The TESOL CALL-IS is pleased to provide webcast coverage of the following sessions from the Technology Showcase at this year’s TESOL Annual Convention in Chicago:
- CALL-IS Academic Session: Blended Learning: Creating (Or Promoting) Effective Tech-Supported Teaching/Learning Spaces
- CALL-IS with TE-IS: Education Standard 2e, Teacher Training, Technology, Apps, and Digital Resources
- VDM-IS with CALL-IS: Videos in the World of MALL
- Special InterSecion; CALL-IS with IC-IS and Globetrotters Forum: Addressing Intercultural Awareness and CALL Importance in a Globetrotting Endeavor
- TESOL Sponsor Presentation: Harnessing the Power of Technology for Assessment: CAL Test Platform
- TESOL Sponsor Presentation: Big Data in Language Education: Integrating Personalized Out-of-Class Work with In-Class Activities (Voxy)
- Hot Topic: The Positive and Negative Use of OER: The Real Picture
- The Electronic Village Online: Best of 2018
- On the Cutting Edge: Graduate Student Research
- Mobile Apps for Education
- Developers’ Showcase
For more information, or to access the webcasts, visit http://callis2018.pbworks.com/.